This morning you got up with Ryan at 6:45. I tried to get you to take a nap, but you are a big girl and feel no need for such things. It amazes me how much you have grown. I forget sometimes that you are only four years old. You say the funniest things and are very methodical.
Tonight I got you and Ryan in bed by 7:45. You woke up crying at 8:15 mumbling something. I tried to understand what you said both times you said it, but it was unintelligible. I ended up bringing you out on the couch as I typed this entry. You decided that your bed was more comfortable. Before entering your room you turned to me and said, "Have fun paying bills." I thought that was so cute.

You are coming down with a cold that hit me hard yesterday. All day you have been so sweet and let me take naps. You played by yourself for hours today. Usually when I nap you wake me every five or ten minutes and ask, "Mom, when are you going to wake up from your nap." The way you ask the question cracks me up because you ask like you don't care if I sleep you just want to know when I will be up, so you can plan your day.
You are the Star Student at school and are so excited about it. Your teacher sent home a laminated poster for us to fill out. It asks questions like, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" and "What is your favorite subject in school?". You colored all over it and I had to find space to write answers in. You are so enthusiastic about everything.
You give your brother kisses until he cries or until Dad or I tell you to give Ryan some space. Granny tells me that this will fade, but it has not lessened at all in the last month. I don't mind it too much unless i am getting smothered in the process. Then I start to feel a little claustrophobic. You are so cute with Ryan though. I know that you love him so much.
Goodnight sweet angel.
Mom
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment