Sometimes I just want to squeeze you! You are so cute!
Sometimes I don't know what to do with you, though. The other night you colored on the cabinets with a dry erase marker, thank heavens.
When I told you no and made a disappointed face at you, you almost cried. You put your head down and looked like a sick puppy.
How do I discipline you when you are so cute?!
You have a sinus infection right now and have been so sad. I don't blame you, you probably wish your head was chopped off. I know that is how I felt when I had a sinus infection.
I hope you get feeling better soon, sweet boy.
I love you!
Mom



.jpg)
1 comment:
And the next line should read: I do feel sorry for you, but if you ever write on my cupboards again, I WILL chop your head off.
Just kidding. So, dry erase marker comes right off? That's a relief. And he does look so sad. Don't you sometimes wish we could draw on walls and doors with such great abandon?
Elizabeth
Post a Comment