Today you said the funniest thing.
Background: You like your cereal in a bowl with out milk and a cup with milk. Basically, you don't like to mix what is supposed to be mixed. I think you have put milk in cereal maybe a handful of times. You also don't like bread on your sandwiches. You just eat the middle stuff; cheese, meat, etc.

This morning you asked, even with a please, if you could have Honey Nut Cheerios. I got both of us cereal. I was distracted when pouring the milk and I out milk in your cereal. I told you that I was sorry and that I accidentally put milk in your cereal. You then said, "That is accidentally okay."
What in the world does that mean?!
Am I forgiven or not? Is this "accidental okay" a one time deal? Does it apply to anything else? Does that mean you will always have a phobia about milk in cereal because I screwed up? I don't get it.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Melinda, I am loving reading your thoughts and journals! Grace's comment is so sweet. I'd like to think she means, "Mom's aren't perfect, and they're worth keeping around - accidents and all."
Post a Comment