Well, I have not posted for awhile. I have not stopped thinking, but blogging has just not been a priority this summer.
Grace has been in school for several weeks now. It is going really well. Yesterday morning when I dropped the kids off I asked Grace if she was ready to walk to class by herself. She grabbed my hand and told me not yet. She held my hand all the way down the hall. It was so sweet. It is nice to know that she still needs me.
Grace has been in school for several weeks now. It is going really well. Yesterday morning when I dropped the kids off I asked Grace if she was ready to walk to class by herself. She grabbed my hand and told me not yet. She held my hand all the way down the hall. It was so sweet. It is nice to know that she still needs me.
On Sunday we had Stake Conference, but it was broadcast from the conference center. It was really good. President Monson closed the meeting out. His talk was about developing a house of learning, a house of prayer and a house of fasting. It was great! I got a pat on the back figuratively during his talk when Grace looked up and said, "Mom, that is President Monson."
Ryan is growing so fast. He has been into exploring everything. His world is getting bigger everyday. It makes me so happy. Derek and I have a bet. I am totally going to win. If Ryan walks before he turns one, which he will, then I win. And if he waits to walk until after he turns one, which will not be the case, Derek will win. I am thinking of something awesome for my victory because Derek doen't have a chance. Ryan has four months left and I am completely confident in his skills. Derek, I love you!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment